The role of a “ Professional Fundraiser “ at iMarketing, is instrumental in driving the financial success for our diverse range of clients in the not-for-profit, political, and community association sectors.
We are looking for engaging communicator’s who are passionate about inspiring people to donate to important causes.
What a professional fundraiser expect :
• You will interact with an average of 135 individuals daily over the phone.
• You will learn how to skillfully establish rapport and solicit donations while delivering a well-crafted presentation that effectively communicates the campaign’s significance.
• You will empathetically listen to consumers and overcome objections, creating urgency and encouraging support.
• You will communicate regularly with your team, sharing and celebrating success.
• You will be supported by our Training and Leadership teams and provided with coaching and feedback to reach goals.
• You will make a difference. Each and every day
• Offer FT or PT remote work
Your areas of knowledge and expertise:
• You have strong verbal communication skills.
• Welcome bi-lingual applicants
• Working towards goals energizes you.
• You are resilient and determined, enabling you to maintain a positive attitude and stay focused despite rejection.
• You have basic computer skills.
• We supply the equipment an agent would need high speed internet and access to their modem
• Hourly rate plus performance bonuses
We offer full time hours -40 hrs per week Mon-Fri or part time hrs which are 20 hrs per week offering 3 shifts a Morning , Afternoon and Night shift . To apply for the position please refer to our website www.imarketingsolutionsgroup.com you select “careers” then choose the position you are interested in ” remote -work from home” and fill in your information , once we have received your information a generated text message will be sent with the next steps in our process .
We look forward to hearing from you “lets do good together”