Castleview Care Centre in beautiful Castlegar BC is seeking Kitchen workers to join the Support Service Team. You will be responsible for food preparation for breakfast, and lunch and help prepare for the supper meal.
Qualifications and Skills:
· One year’s recent related experience an asset
· Completed food safe course an asset
· Knowledge of food preparation
· Knowledge of kitchen equipment
· Work independently
· Organized and Reliable
· Maintain a high standard of service and cleanliness
· Assists the cook as required
Please submit your resume in strict confidence if you feel you would be a good fit with our amazing team!
Please note: The successful candidate will be required to undergo a criminal record check and provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination to be considered.
Salary will be commensurate with experience
Job Type: Casual
Related programs and certificates
This is related textView all