Sales Representative (Auto)
Würth Canada is on an exciting journey of transformation and growth. We are building a high performance organization which is vision and purpose driven built on humanistic values- achievement, trust, respect, integrity, accountability and affiliation. If you are looking for the opportunity to make a real impact, be part of a bold transformation and grow personally and professionally on this journey we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are one of over 400 subsidiaries of the world’s largest fastener company – the Würth Group. Our parent company, the Würth Group is a globally operating sales organization with over 82,000 employees in 80 countries. Wurth’s line of products range from: screws, tools, chemical products, occupational safety, and more!
Do you want to be a part of a dynamic sales organization that passionately pursues success, strives for excellence, values professionalism and collaboration, accountability, and resilience? We would love to hear from you!
What Würth Canada can offer:
- Competitive compensation (Salary and Bonuses, Incentives, Company Vehicle, IPad, Cell Phone).
- Outstanding Training and Development Programs.
- Long-Term Career Development Opportunities.
- Group Benefits Program and Pension Plan.
- Coaching, mentoring and continuous support from our management team.
We are looking for an outside Sales Representative. Our Wurth sales force caters to clients from a range of different industries such as: Automotive- dealerships, garages and body shops, Cargo – heavy-duty equipment (farming/agriculture, trucking, construction leasing) municipalities, Metal – fabrication, welding, HVAC/plumbing, manufacturing etc., Construction – General Contractors, On-Site, etc. ). We invite you to bring your ambition, passion and drive and join us on this journey of sales transformation and growth.
Reporting to the District Sales Manager, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Manage existing B2B accounts within the assigned territory (Nelson, Castlegar, Trail, Creston & Grandforks); ensuring quality, long term trusting business relationships.
- Visit customers to understand sales needs, promote practical solutions and deliver an exceptional support experience.
- Prospect and develop new accounts to build and grow your accounts
- Maintain an active lead list and ensure continuous follow up with decision makers to build relationships and generate new business
- Utilize our CRM system for order placement, and promote e-commerce transactions through our e-shop platform
- Contribute to a high performance team environment through personal actions; exceeding monthly targets and a commitment to corporate values
The Knowledge and Experience you bring to the role:
- Completion of a High School Diploma is required, a post secondary education in Business, or related subject is considered an asset
- Possess a valid driver’s license, and a clear driver’s abstract.
- 1-3 years in a similar capacity role related to sales, preferably outside sales.
- Related Industry or trades experience is considered an asset.
- A high level of alignment with the company’s Corporate Values.
- A strong entrepreneurial mindset; a passion that is led through customer centricity, continuous learning, and curious by nature.
- Highly driven to reach and surpass personal & territory sales goals
- Professional with strong business acumen; exceptional communication skills, active listening and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, in addition to experience using CRM systems
We encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all requirements regarding experience or education. We value career development and growth. However, a strong cultural fit and a valid/clean driver’s license and abstract are necessary!
Würth Canada is an equal employer and we are committed to fostering an inclusive and barrier-free environment to all employees and candidates. Please contact a member of the HR team if accommodation is required during any point of the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please no agencies
**Job Types: **Full-time, Permanent
Additional pay: -Bonus pay -Commission pay
-Company car -Company pension -Dental care -Extended health care -Life insurance -Paid time off -Vision care
Schedule: Monday to Friday