Sales and Marketing Coordinator
TITLE: Trail Smoke Eaters Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Sales and Marketing Coordinator Job Description
• Assist in securing/selling new Corporate Partnership opportunities for the upcoming season working towards meeting budget. • Handle Invoice creation for all confirmed Corporate Partners. • Handle account receivable (collect payments, code payments, update invoice database). • Ensure Corporate Partnership advertisements are created and installed within the arena.
• Assist with managing Igniter Ticket program. • Assist with season ticket sales, database management, seat discrepancies. • Responsible for group ticket sales for the upcoming season working towards meeting budget. • Responsible for booking large groups into the arena to help increase fan attendance. • Assist with creative marketing plans to increase ticket sales.
• Assist with hockey camp coordination (registration form management, payment reconciliation, database management and marketing). • Assist with coordination and execution of non-hockey events.
• Provide front office support (reception, customer service, office administration). • Assist with all marketing activities. • Provide support for marketing and community events as required. • Assisting the Director of Media with social media presence, social media campaigns, and monitoring post analytics.
• Assist with game night activities. • Assist with managing volunteers and helping to resolve any game day issues. • Assist service areas with game night operation. • Assist with booked private events. • Responsible for assisting customers with ticket sales, questions, merchandise, etc. • Assist with brainstorming and implementing promotional calendar for the season.
• Assist with receiving inventory and entering items into Square. • Oversee merchandising/restocking of apparel in Smokies Store. • Assist with inventory counts and update database accordingly.