Part Time Office Assistant
Our busy multi-disciplinary health clinic in Downtown Castlegar is seeking a Part-Time Office Assistant to join our team. Our busy multi-disciplinary health clinic in Downtown Castlegar is seeking a Part-Time Office Assistant to join our team.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
• Strong computer skills and the ability to learn and use new software programs as needed
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent attention to detail
• Proficient at working in a multi-tasking environment
• Understands the importance of confidentiality and has the ability to maintain it at all times
• Strong critical thinking skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Provides Office Assistant duties including:
• Responding to general inquiries
• Booking patient appointments
• Accepting and processing payment (cash/debit/credit card) and third party billing
• Dealing with confidential information in a mature and judicious way, ensuring that the integrity of the patients, practitioners, staff, and business, as a whole, are not compromised.
• Highly developed level of integrity and discretion; maintains confidentiality.
• Preparing, entering, and ensuring accuracy of data input to the clinic software etc.
• Maintaining a clean welcoming reception and overall clinic environment
• Puts patient comfort first
• Performs other related duties as assigned by the Office Manager and other practitioners.
Please email Cover Letter & Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org