Dahl Mechanical located in Rossland, BC is an experienced plumbing and heating company, specializing in Commercial, Residential and everything in between. From high end boiler installations to leaky toilets; Dahl Mechanical has the experience and the equipment to handle the job.
Dahl Mechanical is currently looking for a Office Manager/Bookkeeper to join our team.
The Office Manager will organize and coordinate office administration, bookkeeping and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency and is responsible for maintaining communication between staff and clients, streamlining administrative & accounting procedures, and inventory control.
Description: We are looking for an energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats, experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and support related tasks. Able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people and tasks.
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, maintaining filing systems, reviewing and approving quotes, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions
- Prepare reports
- Manage Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
- Gas Permit applications
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions
- Point person for mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Organize and schedule client appointments
- Manage relationships with vendors and service providers ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and current
- Analyze and monitor internal processes
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Manage internal staff relations
Qualifications / Skills:
- 3-5 year experience in an Office Management role
- Advanced Simply Accounting and QuickBooks knowledge (transitioning systems January 2022)
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proven office management, administrative and bookkeeping experience
- Experience with billing in a contract environment
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
- Attention to detail & problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Additional: This role provides an opportunity for growth and future access to company benefits plan. Flexible hours within business requirements. Compensation discussed based on experience and hours.
To Apply: Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com, outlining your suitability for this position.
*We thank all applicants for their application but only those shortlisted will be contacted