Summary: Cover Architectural Collaborative Inc. is a growing Architecture firm located in beautiful Nelson, BC. Our firm is looking for an Office Manager to join our 23-person team. We value and foster an atmosphere of creativity, teamwork, and success where each member of our team can contribute and reach their potential.
This role is flexible and tends to evolve based on the interests and skills of the individual.
General administrative responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responding to general inquiries via phone and email
- Manage calendars and appointments: coordinate meetings, events and travel plans
- Attending to the needs of the office including ordering supplies, general maintenance of space
- Assisting HR administration, organizing staff events/activities, and promoting a culture of wellness
- Support team in all administrative needs
- Act as back up for Payroll
- Assist with marketing
The ideal candidate has at a minimum the following:
- Post-secondary education in a relevant field
- Proficiency with MS Office. Experience with Google docs an asset.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Recent 2+ years working in an office environment. References required.
- 2+ years experience with payroll and HR is an asset
- Excellent speaking, writing and email communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Takes direction and works well independently
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks at once and meet deadlines
Wage: Dependent on experience Benefits: Basic health package after probationary period. 2 weeks paid vacation. Hours: 30-37.5 hours/week, depending on mutual agreement Office Hours: 8:30-4:30 Monday to Friday Location: To work in our Nelson office (Covid safety measures in place) Start Date: As soon as filled Please email your resume and cover letter to Lukas Armstrong @ email@example.com For more information visit: www.coverac.ca.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.