Multi-Service Worker

April’s Caregiving for Seniors
Posted 2 months ago
Trail,
$19.00 to Start
Full Time

Job Description

You are the Ambassador for the company. Cleaning is the way most of our clients join us and 90% of your work hours will be spent cleaning. The other 10% percent will be doing meal preparation, transportation for clients and gardening.

If you like gardening, cooking and have a passion for a clean house this is the job for you. You should be physically fit, have great organizational skills, be detailed oriented and have a reliable car.

Conditions of employment:

  • Must be a full time resident of the West Kootenays and/or demonstrate intention to establish residency for a minimum of 2 years.
  • Must submit a Vulnerable Sector Criminal Record Check
  • Two business references required.

How to apply: For more info call April 250-231-5033 Send resume to acashman@telus.net

Apply Now

Contact Information

250-231-5033
acashman@telus.net