Member Service Representative
Do you… go above and beyond to provide exceptional service? Do you thrive on building strong relationships by inspiring trust and confidence? Do you have experience in sales and demonstrate the drive to achieve results? Do you love learning and have a passion for self and career development?
If so… we should talk.
We’re currently seeking an enthusiastic, member-focused, and flexible individual to work as a Casual Member Service Representative, providing scheduled and unscheduled coverage in our Nakusp and New Denver branches.
As a Member Service Representative, you are the front-line staff in our branches, responsible for assisting our members with their day-to-day financial transactions. You provide a superior member experience, recommending solutions and advice to improve our members’ financial lives.
We are looking for individuals who:
- know the world is ever-changing and embrace challenges head-on
- use software applications and technology in their day-to-day life
- know what we do, why we do it, and why they want to be a part of it!
What we offer:
We know success starts with our people and we’re committed to engaging and equipping our employees with the tools and resources they need to be successful.
- Starting wage $24.77/hour
- Continual training, development, and coaching
- Confidential employee and family assistance program
- Unique staff benefits on products such as bank accounts, loans, and mortgages
- The opportunity to build a satisfying career in an organization that incorporates many leading strategic initiatives
- Being part of an organization that puts their community and employees first
- Being part of a talented and dedicated team who improve our members’ financial lives
Working at Kootenay Savings is more than just a job; it’s an opportunity to build a meaningful career in an environment of teamwork, dedication, and community.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2021 We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Apply below: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=74f1bedd-ea4b-4452-9b53-d1a2c5847a5d&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_CA