Level 2 Insurance Agent
Whitlock Insurance takes pride in employing the best people to treat each one of our customers with the highest standards of professional customer service. We are currently recruiting for a full time level 2 Insurance Agent. Previous experience as a licensed broker is an asset.
As a member of the Whitlock team, you will be responsible for:
o Policycenter processing & operating system, inventory control Personal Lines o Travel medical/recreational vehicles/watercraft/condos/tenant/strata/home policies
GENERAL OFFICE DUTIES
o Mail processing, supply ordering
Required skills, abilities and qualifications should include:
- Secondary School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to multi task accurately in an organized and timely manner while working independently or as part of a team
- Be a proactive problem solver who can work efficiently to resolve client issues
- Excellent customer service skills
- Level 2 General Insurance License.
- Experience with all aspects of ICBC
We offer an excellent compensation package, benefits, career development and training opportunities, and an RRSP plan is available. Interested applicants can submit a cover letter and resume via in person or directly to Bob Whitlock at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Hours: 8:30am-4:30pm, Monday to Friday Salary: Between $28.00-$34.00, depending on experience