Office Coordinator - Part-time
The Kootenay Emergency Response Physicians Association (KERPA) is seeking an experienced, motivated and efficient office coordinator on a contract basis to steer administrative functions for this dynamic organization.
KERPA is a Canadian Registered Charity and BC Registered Society, with Special Operations Accreditation, founded in 2016 with the objectives of saving lives and helping the most critically ill and injured patients in our community. KERPA equips and supports a volunteer Emergency Response Physician operating in the Kootenay Region who responds to the most critical 911 calls, including car accidents, cardiac arrest and overdoses. KERPA’s key objectives are supporting the Emergency Services and providing on-scene physician support to critically ill or injured patients.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a non-profit setting, working with a Board of Directors
- Good computer skills – comfort/working knowledge with various admin and communications platforms including CRM databases such as Sumac, Google Docs, MS Office, Mailchimp, Trello, Buffer, Facebook and WordPress
- Basic financial understanding of budget and statements
- Excellent interpersonal skills working with the public, donors and other emergency services groups with tact and discretion
- Proven ability to work independently, meet deadlines and problem solve
- Previous experience working independently/on contract is an asset
You are the person that enjoys working with a Board of Directors, believes in our Mission, Vision and Values, enjoys taking initiative and jumping in with new ideas and proposals, finds satisfaction in creating regular communiques with the public using social media platforms, mirrors self-sufficiency and independence in the office.