Housekeeper – Lodging
Job Description: Do you want to turn moments into memories? Do you want to gaze longingly at Red Mountain while you work through the spring and summer, counting down the days until it snows again? Did you know you can obtain enlightenment from vacuuming?
If you feel that everything has a place and everything should be in place, we have a job for you!
Red Mountain Resort Lodging is seeking fun loving and adventure seeking Housekeeping staff to join our team of Dustbusters. Do you love to clean and fold laundry? Do you love the look on a guest’s face when they have a sparkly clean room? Then you are our people!
· Fantastic co-workers with a great sense of humor (very nice too).
· Flexible hours – do you want to work for a few hours while the kiddos are at school? Or just need some time away from your spouse?
· A competitive $18 per hour wage to start.
· Family ski pass for first year employment. No kidding, your whole family can ski together on our dime. We know it’s the off-season, but stay through the summer AND winter season to take advantage of this!
· I will think of something else nice.
Job Requirements/Qualifications: What can you bring to us?
· That no job is too large or too small attitude.
· Your amazing initiative and work ethic to get it done!
· The ability to roll with the punches.
· One good joke.
· Cat like instincts.
Salary/Wage: $18.00/hour Job Application Process: This is a very exclusive offer and only those who can answer the skill testing question will be contacted.
Expressions of interest can be in crayon to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Who Ya Gonna Call?”