Order packager (and Sales Person)
“Order Packager and Sales Person” (10 – 24 hours per week)
As the Order Packager you are responsible for packaging products, stocking the front, packaging pre-paid orders for pickup at the back door and any other orders that have come in. You answer the door when customers arrive to pick up their orders and make sure they have all the products they ordered. You answer the phone to help customers and take orders. Depending on your availability this job combines well with our Sales Person position. As a sales person with Hooper's Bakery you are the face of the business. Clear communication and team work with the kitchen keeps things running smooth. You help customers make choices, provide information and answer any questions they may have. You take orders over the phone and in person. Throughout the day you take cash and card payments and at the end of the day you process the day's cash register. You clean the front of house and help with cleaning the bakery.
- Successful applicants are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (two weeks after the second dose) at the time they start employment
- Experience in the food and service industry preferred
- Professional attitude and dress
- Money handling skills if combined with the Sales Person position
- Ability to work late shifts (ending around 7 pm) preferred if combined with the Sales Person position
- Strong social skills
- Service oriented and comfortable talking on the phone
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to Ben and Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org or come to the bakery during opening hours to drop them off.