COVID-19 Information: Interfor continues to put safety first at all sites and has implemented many exposure control measures including social distancing, increased sanitization, PPE and physical barriers across the site.
Who We Are
Interfor is a growth-oriented lumber company with operations in Canada and the United States. We have an annual production capacity of 3 billion board feet and offer one of the most diverse lines of lumber products to customers around the world.
What We Offer
Interfor provides local stability and opportunity. We help bring out the best in all our people by offering long-term, competitive jobs supported by training, education and great benefits. Plus, you’ll be working with the industry’s latest technologies in clean, safe and modern mills. Interfor is one of the largest lumber companies in the world and we’re growing in exciting directions. Come be a part of our success.
What You’ll Do
Successful candidates will train in various areas of the mill.
What You Offer
- Highly motivated self-starter with a safety conscious attitude.
- Ability to work in a demanding fast paced production environment.
- Available to work days, afternoon, graveyard or weekend shifts.
- Able to work in an environment that includes exposure to weather, moving mechanical parts, noise, and radiant energy.
- Flexible and adaptable, able to work in labour and production roles.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication.
- Commitment to maintain a safe work environment without compromise.
- Recognize problems and have them corrected immediately.
- Understand the importance of teamwork and have a positive impact on the team.
- Open-minded and positive in dealing with change and new ways of doing things.
- Take personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work
- Completion of grade 12 (or equivalent).
- Related training such as OFA3, Forklift,
- Grading ticket or trade would be an asset.
- Knowledge of the lumber manufacturing process would be an asset.
Interested in this position? Apply online at www.interfor.com/careers. For internal opportunities, apply on Interforum and see your supervisor or HR for assistance.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants offered a position must successfully complete a pre-employment drug test and background check. Interfor is an Equal Opportunity Employer building a capable, committed, diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.