Food & Beverage Positions - Food Runner and Host
RED Resort has the following full-time and/or part- time seasonal positions available in the Food & Beverage department. This is your chance to work in a fast-paced and exciting role in the tourism industry!
• Food Runner
The successful candidates will have a positive attitude, be pleasant, neat in appearance, punctual and reliable.
The qualifications for these positions vary but most require a Grade 12 Education, 0-2 years of relevant work experience, and a valid Food Safe Certificate. The language of work is English; additional language skills are considered an asset. Candidates will be required to follow all COVID safety protocols in place.
The following skills and abilities are required for most roles:
• Must meet the minimum physical requirements below:
• Able to lift 12 kg overhead
• Able to work on your feet for long period of time
• Able to carry stock up several flights of stairs if business levels require it
• Must have exceptional work habits, including being prompt and responsible
• Enjoy working alone and under pressure, as well as in a team environment
• Exceptional customer service and cooking skills, including understanding and anticipating the needs of customers
• Outgoing personality and high standards of quality
• Enjoy working with the public and can deal pleasantly with the pressure of a busy environment
Only qualified applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Wage rate: In accordance with the USW collective agreement.
Please forward resume with covering letter to:
Red Mountain Resort
Attention: Ivor Smith, Food & Beverage Director
Rossland, BC V0G 1Y0
Closing date: Open until filled