Delivery Driver/Warehouse Operator - Mills Office
Join our team at Mills Office Productivity!
Are you looking to join an amazing team? We are hiring a Part-time Operations Delivery Driver/Warehouse Operator to work from our Trail Location.
About Us: Founded in 1949, Mills is a family owned and operated company with retail locations across BC. We are your local source for Furniture, Office Supplies, Printing and so much more. As a certified B Corporation, social responsibility is our core value and we achieve this by putting our employees, the communities that support us and the environment first. If you’re as passionate as we are, we’d love to have you as part of our team!
This role is a hybrid from Delivery Driver, Furniture Installer, and General Warehouse work. You will be ultimately delivering office supplies and furniture to various clients in Trail and the surrounding areas (Rossland, Fruitvale, Salmo, Nelson, Castlegar and in between).
About the Job:
● Part-time 20-25 hours per week.
● Customer service is our top priority. We pride ourselves on efficient, professional service delivered with a personal, local touch!
● Deliver Office products and furniture and occasionally assist our team on furniture installations and chair assemblies.
● Accept freight deliveries of office orders and furniture.
● Sort through freight skids for various locations and check off manifest.
● Load the vehicle in preparation for deliveries at the beginning of your shift.
● Assist with organizing the Warehouse of Office Supplies and Furniture.
● General Warehouse duties including garbage and recycling removal.
● Maintain the company delivery van, keeping it clean and scheduling regular maintenance as needed.
● Other duties as needed and requested.
● For our customers you are the face of Mills and must have a positive attitude with excellent customer service skills. ● Have the ability to lift 50+ lbs repeatedly throughout the day often involving stairs. ● Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively. ● Be a strong team player. ● Have a strong work ethic and desire to go above and beyond for our customers and your co-workers. ● Must have Valid Class 5 Drivers Licence and clean Driver Abstract. ● Criminal check is mandatory.