Data Entry Clerk
Safety Net Security (SNS), a long-standing division of The Corrado Venture Inc. Group of Companies (CVI), is currently hiring Data Entry Clerk to cover Access Administration office in Trail British Columbia.
About the Company:
The Data Entry Clerk will work closely with the Site Access Administrator. The Representative must be able to take direction and work intuitively to support the completion of the department’s goals and objectives in a professionally and culturally appropriate manner.
This position is suited for a representative who is solution oriented with the initiative to learn, understand, and solve challenges autonomously but receptive to guidance in a changing work environment.
This position is ideal for a representative who is experienced in prioritizing and balancing high volume workload under strict deadlines while exchanging information and interacting with internal and external individuals and groups.
This position is a match for a representative with an aptitude in maintaining accurate and detailed records who is also proactive, action oriented, and result driven.
What we will provide:
This is a part-time position but will be a full-time relief from January to March 2022. It is also expected this position will be full-time from August to December 2022.
Regular work hours are from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm, Monday to Friday, except statutory holidays. There may be after-hours and weekend work if necessary to accommodate clients’ request.
Part-time work schedule averages to 20 hours per week and based on a 4-week cycle.
What you will be doing:
· Performing various day-to-day tasks in processing confidential information collected from employees, contractors, vendors, and visitors.
· Attention to details and be able to process and enter data accurately.
· Evolves facilitating general site safety orientation and all other types of work beyond clerical.
· Ability to handle and maintain sensitive and confidential information.
· Quick learner and able to learn new programs, related productivity software, and system applications.
· Operating Windows PC.
· Windows 10 OS.
· Microsoft Office 365.
· Good mannered telephone and correspondence etiquettes.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills.
What we are looking for:
· Can do attitude.
· Willingness to learn.
· The clerk will be the initial point of contact for site access requirements and information.
· Exhibit effectivity and professionalism in written correspondence.
· Ability to manage and work on multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment that routinely presents distractions and flow disruptions.
· Ability to work independently and show strong leadership skills.
· A valid Canadian driver’s license.
· Preferably someone who has a vehicle which they can drive to and from work.
· Completion of related post-secondary education in Data Entry/Administration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, and skillsets to apply. Apply now and be part of a talented and inclusive team! Safety Net Security – Trail Operations thanks all applicants for their interest. Selected candidates will be contacted by email for further consideration!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
8 hour shift Application question(s):
Are you located in Trail or willing to relocate Licence/Certification:
Driver's licence (preferred)