Customer Fullfilment Representative
Tempus Customer Fulfillment and Administration
- Respond to requests for quotes and update status in production management software.
- Respond to third party order requests.
- Order office supplies.
- Order and maintain an inventory of production consumables.
- Update Weekly Metric tracking.
- Update project status in production management software.
- Ensure production service level commitments are being met
- Communicate with the team on a regular basis the current status of projects and builds as well as any anticipated delays.
- Create shipping labels, addresses labels, print packing slips.
- Respond to customer email inquiries.
- Ship customer orders.
- Pick up packages at Waneta.
- Maintain a clean and clutter free work environment.
- Act as back up for production technician.
Key Skills and Education
- Diploma in business administration or similar work experience
- Extremely high level of organization
- 2 years experience working in a production environment
- Good written communication skills in English
- Class 5 drivers license
- Valid Passport and ability to travel to the United States
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent Part-time hours: 24-30 per week
Salary: $22.00-$26.00 per hour
Dental care Extended health care Vision care Schedule:
8 hour shift Supplemental pay types:
Overtime pay Ability to commute/relocate:
Trail, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required) Education:
Secondary School (required) Experience:
Customer service: 2 years (preferred) Expected start date: 2022-10-03