Community Support Worker
Employer: Private resident. Fruitvale. Terms: Permanent, part-time - 8-12 hours per week . 2-3 days Monday and Tuesday and a weekend day. Start Date: Training starts as soon as possible. Looking for a community Support worker for an active adult woman with autism. Requirements: SSW or CCSW Certificate, Autism training preferred Class 5 driver’s license Good Physical condition References Criminal Records Check Wage depending on experience but minimum $ 23.00 / hr. Duties will include:
- Aquatic center ( Pool and gym) .Walks in community. Social activities.
- Teaching through role modelling.
- Providing feedback and direction.
- Task analysis including developing teaching strategies, e.g. implementing visual aids to facilitate learning.
- Implement and continue to work on existing training plan.
- Ability to set goals and demonstrate measured progress.
- Consistent communication with parents.
- Pick up and bring home. 1 hr of pay has been added for each day.
How to apply: by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at: PO Box 461, Fruitvale, BC, V0G 1L0 Any questions please feel free to call: 250-367-6254 cell 250-231-6945 OR 250-231-7712
Related programs and certificates
These programs and certificates may be relevant for you. Contact us to learn more!View all