Class 1 Company Truck Driver
Trimac Transportation is currently looking for a Professional Class 1 Company Truck Drivers for our operations in Trail, BC. If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent, year-round work, partner with Trimac Transportation!
Class 1 Driver Pay:
- Earning potential of 90K plus (gross)
Class 1 Driver Hours:
- 4 days on, 4 days off - Days and Nights
Class 1 Driver Job Details:
- Commodity: Ore concentrates, Sulphuric Acid
- Local work, home every day
- Must be willing and able to wear a respirator (Customer Requirement).
- Manual transmission experience is required
Minimum Hiring Requirements:
- Valid Class 1 Commercial Driver's License
- 2 year of Super B Experience preferred
- 2-years verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- Winter, Mountain Driving experience required
- Pass Trimac Safety Assessment
- Must have the ability to be fitted for a full face respirator
What We Offer:
- Full-time positions
- Direct deposit
- Paid training
- Family enhancement program
- Extended Health and Dental Benefits
- Pension Plan
Trimac's Safety Commitments
- We make safety a part of every decision
- We make safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Speak with a Recruiter now! 1-866-4-TRIMAC
APPLY ONLINE TODAY! https://intelliapp.driverapponline.com/c/trimaccnoo Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Trimac Transportation adheres to The Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Testing Regulation - 49 CFR Part 40 - and does not authorize the use of Schedule I drugs, including marijuana, for any reason. For more information on DOT regulations please click here.
Trimac Transportation requires all Owner Operators/Independent Contractors to provide proof of insurance OR proof of WCB/WSIB/NAL. For more information on these insurance policies, please call your perspective province (WCB Alberta: 403-517-6000, NAL Ontario: 800-265-1657, WSIB Quebec: 416-344-1000).