Air Carshare Program Manager
The Air Carshare Program Manager is responsible for the professional leadership and the management of the Air Carshare program. Working in concert with the Executive Director, employees, and members the Air Carshare Program Manager will supervise the development, launch and promotion of the Air Carshare Program. The Air Carshare Program Manager is responsible to Executive Director.
This is a work from home position. Applicants must have a home office set up.
Responsibilities to the Executive Director:
- Develop a three-month plan to present to the Executive Director involving how hours will be spent, how subordinates will be supervised. A work plan including timelines, targets and budgets will be provided for themselves and their subordinates
- Attend bi-weekly meetings with the Executive Director providing monthly financial updates and target progress
- Consult with the Executive Director on new policies that may need to be developed for the Air Carshare program.
- Participates in establishing goals, short, medium and long term for the co-op. Supporting Air Carshare Marketing Specialist:
- Liaise and collaborate with the marketing specialist. Track spending and budget targets.
- Ensure working conditions are safe and free from harassment. Development of the Air Carshare Program:
- Enter new vehicles into the online booking calendar
- Identify points of tension in the new system and collaborate to develop creative solutions
- Put together and send out Welcome Packages to vehicle owners
- Support vehicle owners through the application process
- Identify opportunities for partnerships with local business, government and organizations
- Fulfill the goals outline in funding proposals. Supporting the public:
- Be a spokesperson for the Co-op as requested by the Executive Director.
- Provide news releases to the media.
- Participate in public events that support the aims of the Air Carshare Program. Supporting good business practices when applicable:
- Ensuring all bills are paid on time and proper receipts, warranties etc are obtained and recorded.
- Insure deposits are made in an orderly fashion.
- Maintains records for statistical analysis.
- Monitor financial stability of the Air Carshare Program
Preferred Skills & Experience:
Social media saavy Excellent oral and written communication Marketing design skills Enthusiasm for environmental initiatives Accountability Project management Self-starter Able to work with budgets Contact management Part-time hours: 24-30 per week
Application deadline: 2022-02-28
Expected start date: 2022-03-15
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
COVID-19 considerations: This is primarily work from home position. There may be events to attend where COVID precautions will be in place
Bachelor's Degree (preferred) Experience:
project management: 2 years (preferred) Work remotely: