Access Administration Representative - Domcor
With offices across Canada, Safety Net Security Inc. has 30 years of experience in providing Security Solutions to industry leaders. We service industries such as construction, oil & gas, pulp & paper, mining, and transportation / infrastructure.
We are hiring for an experienced office administrator for a Part Time position at our Trail location. Reporting to the Site Access Administrator and Security Manager, the person will be responsible for data entry, site access control and facilitate general site safety orientation.
Office hours: Monday to Friday, 7:00AM to 3PM
Hourly Wage: $18/hr
What you will be doing:
- Working at office located at the mine's front gate
- Be the first point of contact for our guards and client
- creates and maintains up-to-date and accurate records of activities relating to site access; payroll; new hires and other staffing.
- Assisting our guards and client with site access
What you need to have:
- Experience in Customer Service, Office Administration or Front Desk
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with MS Office
- Able to past a background security check
- Strong Keyboarding skills
If you are interested in joining Safety Net Security, please apply with your resume.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: $18.00 per hour
8 hour shift Ability to commute/relocate:
Trail, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required) Education:
Secondary School (preferred) Experience:
Front desk: 1 year (preferred) Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)